My Expat Family 25
Hello and welcome to My Expat Family 25, the twenty fifth ‘My Expat Family’ blog link up in the series
If you are new to the link up you might want to have a read of how My Expat Family started!
You may have noticed I’ve been absent for a little while, it wasn’t a planned break but I’m back and raring to go! If you missed the last link up take a look there are loads of great posts to read!
How to join in:
- You can start to link your posts from Thursday 13th October and I’ll leave the link up open until Sunday night.
- As with all blog link ups they work best when the love is shared around, please do read, comment on and share as many of the other posts linked up as you can!
- Please add the My Expat Family link up badge to the post you are sharing by copying and pasting the code from the box below into your post.
- Tweet me the link to your post (@seychellesmama) and I’ll retweet for you as well!
- I look forward to reading all about your expat family! Remember old and new posts are welcome!
- Don’t forget you can also find us on Pinterest! Check out and join the My Expat Family Pinterest board
Follow Seychellesmama’s board My expat family blog link up on Pinterest.
My Expat Family. A linky for expat bloggers!
2 thoughts on “My Expat Family 25”
We are moving to Seychelles early 2017, I have 2 children. My son is 6 years old and my daughter is 2 years old.
I am excited about the move but also scared. New country, we are leaving behind family and friends.
I would like to know what life is like living in Seychelles? I have read all the info on google but this is not first hand information.
Please if you could share, I would really appreciate it.
Hi Carmen. Thats exciting that you will be moving to the Seychelles. Which island will you be living on? If you take a browse through my blog there is all sorts of different things about our life here. Alternatively, click the contact button on my blog and there is an option to email me and you can ask me anything you like!
All the best,