I am the Mum who….
I have been nominated by the lovely Polly Mixtures in the “I am the Mum who…” tag. So without further ado
I am the Mum who
- Is so happy that I have the opportunity to be a stay at home Mum
- Laughs at her toddlers tantrums
- Is obsessed with Arthur’s sleep and routine!
- Continuously doubts my parenting skills despite my husband constantly reassuring me!
- After Arthur’s bed time, always feels unbelievably guilty if I’ve got cross with him that day!
- Still cant quite believe that soon she will be having another baby!!
- Has only just realised in the last couple weeks that I need to slow down a little this pregnancy (in my 3rd trimester!)
- Hopes more than anything that Arthur and his baby brother will be the best of friends!
- Is so proud of having her babies abroad, and the life that they will have because of it!
- At the same time feels guilty for having babies away from their grandparents.
- Has diagnosed her son with every illness known to man, thanks to Dr. Google!! (He’s always totally fine of course!)
- After two years falls more in love with Arthur everyday!
- Knows that this little boy bump is coming into such a loving family, and can’t wait for him to be here!
Im going to nominate
If they’d like to share 🙂