Arthur is now 34 months old. This month has gone by like a flash. The first half we had Mark home with us as it was school Easter holidays, Arthur always loves it when Daddy is off work!! Daddy is big favourite to Arthur right […]
Tag: Toddler snacks
Arthur is a little snack fiend…..more specifically he is most definitely a Cookie Monster! I wanted to satisfy his cookie cravings while knowing he wasn’t eating total garbage! So the ‘no bake peanut butter balls’ were created!! My immediate thought was to use oats, filling […]
I whipped up these frittatas for Arthur this morning and shared a snap on instagram! I’ve been asked for the recipe a few times so I thought I’d share on here!!
They would be great for a snack or as a main meal. I served a couple up for Arthur’s lunch and of course I sneaked a bite, they were yummy!
Easy, quick and healthy what more can you ask!?
So here you go mini vegetable frittatas recipe:
I like that they are muffin sized, it’s great for portion sizing!
|Mini vegetable frittatas|| || |
- ½ cup of grated cheese (I used cheddar)
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- 1 small onion (I used red but white is fine too!)
- 1 half pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 cubes of frozen spinach defrosted and drained
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c
- Chop onion and garlic finely
- Chop pepper into small cubes (I did about 1cm2)
- In a saucepan fry onion, garlic and pepper for a couple of minutes until onion is translucent. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Add cheese, spinach, eggs flour and cooled onion, garlic and pepper into a bowl and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour out into muffin tin. Mine is silicon, I didn't grease it and they popped right out.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 mins.
If you like this, why not pin it for later?