Welcome to the home page for My Expat Family. Back in the summer of 2014 I decided that I wanted to start this link up. I was very nervous and wondered if anyone would actually bother to join in! I launched the link up for the first time on Thursday 17th July and I’m very happy to report that we are still going strong!
My Expat Family link up is a great way to share your expat blog posts and to ‘meet’ other expat bloggers from around the world. The post can be old or new, it doesn’t have to be one specifically written for this link up either. Any post about your expat life! To make the link up as easy as possible to join in with I decided against any specific themes.
It opens on the 2nd Thursday of every month and stays open until that Sunday night (midnight GMT)
Some rules for joining in (don’t worry they’re easy!)
- You can link as many posts as you like as long as they are expat related
- Comment on at least 2 other posts, the more the merrier!
- Please be sure to add the ‘My Expat Family’ badge by grabbing the code from the box below or linking back to my blog. This lets other people know about the link up and spreads the love!
- If you tweet me the link @seychellesmama I’ll retweet for you
- You can also join the My Expat Family pinterest board here Follow Seychelles Mama’s board My expat family blog link up on Pinterest.
Please spread the word around!
Any questions or thoughts please let me know!!