Hello and welcome to My Expat Family 25, the twenty fifth ‘My Expat Family’ blog link up in the series
If you are new to the link up you might want to have a read of how My Expat Family started!
You may have noticed I’ve been absent for a little while, it wasn’t a planned break but I’m back and raring to go! If you missed the last link up take a look there are loads of great posts to read!
How to join in:
- You can start to link your posts from Thursday 13th October and I’ll leave the link up open until Sunday night.
- As with all blog link ups they work best when the love is shared around, please do read, comment on and share as many of the other posts linked up as you can!
- Please add the My Expat Family link up badge to the post you are sharing by copying and pasting the code from the box below into your post.
- Tweet me the link to your post (@seychellesmama) and I’ll retweet for you as well!
- I look forward to reading all about your expat family! Remember old and new posts are welcome!
- Don’t forget you can also find us on Pinterest! Check out and join the My Expat Family Pinterest board
My Expat Family. A linky for expat bloggers!