This week we are back inside for the ordinary moments.
Despite living in the Seychelles, we still have days where we slob around being lazy, snuggle up on the sofa and watch TV.
I’ve gone through cycles of beating myself over Arthur watching TV. I’m feeling comfortable with it these days (for now anyway). I know we do lots of other stuff and we spend lots of time outside so watching some TV isn’t the end of the world.
Anyway, I am starting to notice that there something different in how a toddler watches TV to how we watch TV.
So if you fancy giving it a go, I have a little guide for you
- 1st of all you have to shove the remote in Mummy or Daddy’s face, if they don’t respond straight away whack them with it*
- If you’re not allowed to watch TV, have a tantrum and throw yourself to the ground in rage.
- Sit in the least comfy place on the sofa
- Pull all the cushions off the sofa and sit in the middle
- Stack cushions and sit precariously close to the TV
- Empty a wash basket and insist that you watch TV whilst being sat in it
- Watch while being upside down, preferably in downward dog yoga pose!
* I am currently sporting a bruise or two from this!
What do you think? Anyone got any to add to this list?