Before Mark and I were Married and lived in the Seychelles he took me to Warwick Castle. He had worked there when he was younger. We had a really great time there. Flash forward a few years to when we had Arthur it was exactly […]
Month: October 2016
Healthy Holidays: how to keep your family from getting ill Going on family holidays is always a great way to spend time together. However, there’s always the potential for your happy holiday to go awry. If someone in the family falling ill at home is […]
Hello and welcome to My Expat Family 25, the twenty fifth ‘My Expat Family’ blog link up in the series
If you are new to the link up you might want to have a read of how My Expat Family started!
You may have noticed I’ve been absent for a little while, it wasn’t a planned break but I’m back and raring to go! If you missed the last link up take a look there are loads of great posts to read!
How to join in:
- You can start to link your posts from Thursday 13th October and I’ll leave the link up open until Sunday night.
- As with all blog link ups they work best when the love is shared around, please do read, comment on and share as many of the other posts linked up as you can!
- Please add the My Expat Family link up badge to the post you are sharing by copying and pasting the code from the box below into your post.
- Tweet me the link to your post (@seychellesmama) and I’ll retweet for you as well!
- I look forward to reading all about your expat family! Remember old and new posts are welcome!
- Don’t forget you can also find us on Pinterest! Check out and join the My Expat Family Pinterest board
My Expat Family. A linky for expat bloggers!
Life doesn’t stop when you’re pregnant – and you may indeed have great fun going abroad during the nine months. Indeed, most airlines will let you fly up until 36 weeks. But it can be a daunting thought, especially if it’s your first pregnancy. Ive […]